System for Matching Accounts Receivable Transactions (SMART)

SMART Forms - HawkID login required

Tabs displayed in SMART for electronic receipt reporting

There are three different forms available, each on a separate tab:

  • I'm expecting a payment -
    Complete this form if you are expecting an electronic payment (Wire or ACH) from an outside organization/payer
  • I'm missing a payment and would like help finding it -
    This form can be used when you think the University has received the payment but you are unable to find it on the Electronic Financial Reports (accessed through Employee Self Service)
  • I need to transfer a payment from the central holding account -
    Used to notify Treasury Operations that you will be claiming funds and moving them from the central holding account (275-05-0303-00000-50509300-4599)