Request University Bank Information
- Some third-parties may require an ACH or EFT authorization form to be completed. Treasury can complete the banking details section of the form and also obtain an authorized bank signature. Third-parties could also request a bank verification letter, which Treasury can provide. Please submit the form here (email@example.com).
- Otherwise, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the proper bank information.
- For electronic payment from non-U.S. payers, please see International Receipts.
- Instruct the third-party initiating the electronic payment to include identifying information in the remittance fields:
- The name of the recipient and/or recipient department
- Purpose of the payment
- Invoice number (if applicable)
- Instruct third-party to use the CTX or CCD+ ACH Standard Entry Class (SEC) code when initiating the payment to allow for additional remittance information
- After receiving payment confirmation from the third-party, the receiving department should complete the payment notification form in SMART.